I concentrate on “smart” real estate: smart buying strategies, smart offers, smart pricing and just simply an attentive and intelligent focus on the Northern Virginia market, its intricacies, its changes and the evolving real estate needs of my friends and clients. I bring executive – level professional services to address your real estate needs throughout the Northern Virginia area.
For buyers, I am a trusted advisor, and I will work hard to make sure you purchase the house of your dreams. I’m an Accredited Buyers Representative, which means that I’m a real estate agent who has specialized training and knowledge in serving the needs of the home buyers. For sellers, I will use my technological savvy to ensure your home receives maximum Internet exposure and sells for the best possible price in record time (please review my guide on how to Prepare For A Successful Home Sale).
My real estate services include:
- Single-Family Homes Sales
- Condo Sales and Leasing
- New Construction Homes Sales and Marketing
- Investment Sales
My Promise to You
- I will take the time to get to know your needs, your dreams, and your objectives. I believe that each of my clients are as unique as their homes and will benefit from my personalized approach to their real estate needs.
- Regardless of your price point, each of my clients will receive the highest level of service and benefit from my innovative and technologically advanced approach to real estate marketing.
- From the first phone call to closing, I will handle every issue quickly and efficiently. I want to give you the peace of mind that you will receive the best possible outcome for your transaction.
- I will work tirelessly to negotiate the best possible price and terms and will take the time to explain the complexities of the real estate market so you will always know what to expect and how to utilize my advice to ensure a successful closing.
- As a Certified Interior Decorator, sellers will benefit from my exquisite sense of style and ability to use existing furnishings to stage homes to maximize interest from potential buyers and ultimately, get the highest selling price. For buyers, I will demonstrate how to optimize the potential of a home that may otherwise have been overlooked.
My Professional Designations
In addition to my residential real estate license, I also have the following designations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified New–Home Construction Buyer Representative
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Pricing Strategy Advisor
My educational background includes Business Management at University of Maryland University College (UMUC) and Interior Design at Marymount University. I have lived and worked overseas in various U.S. Embassies and taught English to children in China. These experiences have helped shaped the person I am today: hard working, tenacious, organized, and a problem solver.
Furthermore, my many years’ experience selling high-end jewelry in Hong Kong for an internationally recognized organization has developed and honed my selling abilities and helped me become a highly skilled negotiator.
Before I became a real estate agent, I was a Certified Interior Decorator with a passion for architecture and interior design. Not only do I give my clients a competitive advantage with home staging advice, I also use my trained eye to determine the unique qualities of their homes and present them in the best light in order to close the sale.
I’m driven by the need to help people reach their real estate goals. During my lifetime, I’ve relocated several times and during each move, I had to hire a real estate agent to help me find the next home. Many of the real estate agents I worked with did not understand the pressure and the stress facing relocating families and, as a result, the experiences were unpleasant.
Having had these experiences, I know I can do better for my clients. In addition, I also know firsthand what it takes to be a real estate agent that people can trust. Integrity and honesty are fundamental to my work ethic, and I am intensely loyal to my clients. I believe that consistent communication, responsiveness, and always staying on top of things are the keys to my successful relationships with my real estate clients. If you are relocating to Northern Virginia, my relocation expertise will help you find your dream home in your perfect neighborhood with ease.
I live in Vienna VA with my husband, two children and two dogs. I love to work in Vienna, but had helped my clients throughout Northern Virginia: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Oakton, McLean, Great Falls, and Haymarket.
Schedule a Consultation
Thinking about selling or buying? Just fill out the form below for a free no obligation consultation, and I’ll get right back to you. If you have an immediate question, please text or call me at (571) 455-0178.