Live streaming video home property tours is an essential service that I offer to my buyers. Whether you are out of town, out of the country, or just too busy to view potential homes, you will benefit from my innovative service that uses advanced technology to help you find your dream home.
Why Live Streaming Video Tours?
When you see a video property tour, they can be helpful, however; you are only able to view what the homeowner wants you to see. With my services, you will have a live tour of a property in real time and see flaws that may not be shown in listing photos or video tours.
Benefits of Live Streaming Video Tours
- Focus on the features that are most important to you.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions in real time and get immediate answers.
- See the home when it is most convenient for you.
- In low inventory competitive markets, you will be able to place an offer immediately.
- View a numerous homes in a short time frame and save time, energy, and money.
- Choose the streaming method you prefer: Google Hangouts, Skype, or Facetime.
- Visit the neighborhood, the local parks and amenities, see street traffic, etc.
- Record the video to review, compare to other properties, or share with others.
- View off-market properties or those that are coming soon to get ahead of other buyers.
Technology for Protection and Advantage
When you work with me, my technologically advanced methods will ensure that you are on a level playing field with local buyers and have every opportunity, advantage, and protection as they do.
Not Just for Relocating Home Buyers
I provide the benefit of a live streaming video tour to any of my clients who may be too busy or unable to attend an open house or tour the property themselves.
And please, don’t forget to download
My Buyers’ Guide:
“Things to Consider When Buying a Home”
As a home buyer, there’s plenty you need to know. You’re about to make the largest financial investment of your life, but with my Home Buyers Guide, you’ll have the information you need about buying a home, right at your fingertips.
Here’s what you will find inside:
- The Cost of Renting vs Buying
- 2 Myths That Might be Holding You from Buying
- Why Pre-Approval Should be Your First Step
- What You Need to Know About Mortgage Process
- What to Expect When Home Inspecting
- And More!
The best part is, our Guide is free and available to download right now. All we need is your name and email, and we’ll send it directly to you.