Moving to Northern Virginia
Whether you are moving to Northern Virginia for a job, family or lifestyle reasons, sometimes, the process can be overwhelming and stressful for each member of the family. This is just as true for a move across town as it is for a move to the other side of the world.
There’s so much information you need to know to make the right choice – even a distance of a few blocks can make a difference in enrollment in the best schools, the accessibility to amenities and services—quite simply, in the quality of your life. While you can gather a lot of information from the Internet, nothing beats having the assistance and expertise of a knowledgeable local real estate agent to provide the details and make the relocation process easy and stress-free.
Have gotten through the relocation process myself (relocating from state to state and from country to country sometimes on a short notice), I have a deep understanding of the process. In order to be as helpful as possible to my relocation clients and supplement my personal experiences, I’ve become a Certified Relocation Specialist.
As a Certified Relocation Specialist, I help families evaluate the Northern Virginia real estate market and identify ideal local communities. I provide advice and guidance and assist my clients in making a sound purchase decision when moving to Northern Virginia.
The process will start with a phone conversation to ensure I have a thorough understanding of your family’s needs and get familiar with your Relocation Package – the list of relocation benefits and deadlines.
Please supply me with all the information needed to make your search for a neighborhood and a home efficient and comfortable. Your relocation self-profile should include:
- The makeup of your family (how many people, children’s ages, etc.)
- Your interests (golf, art, gardening, volunteering, etc.)
- Special family needs (like school requirements, proximity to public transportation, limits to commuting time or distance to work).
- Your new work location.
- Target dates for house-hunting visits and moving in.
- Your home style preferences.
- Your budget.
My responsibilities as a relocation specialist:
- Provide information on schools, recreational and shopping areas as well as the local real estate market.
- Preview all the properties I plan to show.
- Arrange Real Time Video Tours for the properties of your choice.
- Maintaining contact with you throughout the transaction.
- Create a detailed and accurate CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) for the home and neighborhood of your choice.
You will arrive fully prepared to view the potential homes in a time frame that works with your relocation timetable. I will clear my schedule to ensure I have the time available to help you through the entire process, even arranging temporary housing for your family if needed. I will stay in constant communication throughout the process so that you always have the information you need to be comfortable with the process.
For those who will be employed in Washington DC Metropolitan Area and planning to commute by Metro or car, below is the list of popular neighborhoods of Northern Virginia. Please click on the links to read information about the neighborhood and view properties for sale.
* Natasha Lingle is a certified Real Estate agent affiliated with KW Realty office based in Vienna VA/Tysons area. Natasha specializes in communities of Northern Virginia located just outside Washington D.C including Mclean VA, Great Falls VA, Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Vienna VA, Oakton VA, Fairfax VA and Reston VA, Tysons, and Dunn Loring.
Schedule a Consultation
Thinking about selling or buying? Just fill out the form below for a free no obligation consultation, and I’ll get right back to you. If you have an immediate question, please text or call me at (571) 455-0178.