Vienna VA Real Estate Agent Serving Northern Virginia Communities
Natasha Lingle – Vienna VA Real Estate Agent successfully serving buyer and seller clients throughout Northern Virginia. Natasha concentrates on “smart” real estate: smart buying strategies, smart offers, smart pricing and smart marketing. Natasha brings executive level professional services to address her clients’ real estate needs in Vienna VA and Northern Virginia communities.
Natasha Lingle’s passion for real estate motivates her every day to help clients to achieve their real estate goals and dreams. She believes that all her clients, at every price point, deserve the highest level of service and marketing. If you are looking to buy or sell a home, please call Vienna VA real estate agent.
For buyers, Natasha Lingle is a trusted advisor, and will work hard to make sure that the buyers purchase the house of their dreams. As an Accredited Buyers Representative, she is a real estate agent who has specialized training and knowledge in serving the needs of the home buyers.
For sellers, she will use her technological savvy to ensure that the home receives maximum Internet exposure and sells for the best possible price in record time (please review seller’s guide on how to Prepare For A Successful Home Sale). Vienna VA real estate agent working and living in vienna va.
Natasha Lingle’s real estate services include:
- Single-Family Homes Sales
- Condo Sales and Leasing
- New Construction Homes Sales and Marketing
- Investment Sales
Natasha’s Promise to You
- Natasha will take the time to get to know your needs, your dreams, and your objectives. She believes that each client is as unique and will benefit from her personalized approach to your real estate needs.
- Regardless of your price point, each of Natasha’s clients will receive the highest level of service and benefit from her innovative and technologically advanced approach to real estate marketing.
- From the first phone call to closing, Natasha will handle every issue quickly and efficiently. She wants to give you the peace of mind that you will receive the best possible outcome for your transaction.
- Natasha will work tirelessly to negotiate the best possible price and terms and will take the time to explain the complexities of the real estate market, so you will always know what to expect and how to utilize an advice to ensure a successful closing.
- As a Certified Interior Decorator, sellers will benefit from Natasha Lingle’s exquisite sense of style and ability to use existing furnishings to stage homes to maximize interest from potential buyers and ultimately, get the highest selling price.
In addition to my residential real estate license, Natasha Lingle also has the following designations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified New–Home Construction Buyer Representative
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Pricing Strategy Advisor
Natasha Lingle’s Background
Natasha’s educational background includes degree in Business Management from University of Maryland University College (UMUC) and Interior Design at Marymount University.
She had lived and worked overseas in various U.S. Embassies and taught English to children in China. These experiences have helped shaped the person I am today: hard working, tenacious, organized, and a problem solver.
Before becoming a real estate agent, Natasha Lingle was a Certified Interior Decorator with a passion for architecture and interior design. Not only do she gives her seller clients a competitive advantage with home staging advice, she also uses her trained eye to determine the unique qualities of their homes and present them in the best light in order to close the sale.
Natasha is driven by the need to help people reach their real estate goals. During her lifetime, she’d relocated several times and during each move, she had to hire a real estate agent to help to find a new home. Many of the real estate agents she worked with did not understand the pressures and the stresses facing relocating families and, as a result, the experiences were unpleasant.
Having had these experiences, Natasha knows that she can do better for my clients.
Integrity and honesty are fundamental to Natasha’s work ethic, and she’s intensely loyal to her clients. She believes that consistent communication, responsiveness, and always staying on top of things are the keys to the successful relationships with her real estate clients.
Natasha Lingle lives in Vienna VA with her husband, two children and two dogs. She loves to work in Vienna, but had helped many clients throughout communities of Northern Virginia: Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Oakton, McLean, Great Falls, and Haymarket.
Schedule a Consultation
Thinking about selling or buying? Just fill out the form below for a free no obligation consultation, and I’ll get right back to you. If you have an immediate question, please text or call me at (571) 455-0178.